So, I’m not real good at keeping up these days. Sorry. So, I will give you the low-down in bullet form to catch y’all up.
- The Book is awesome! Finding Jemmy’s storyline incredibly fascinating.
- The Balloon Fest was a bust—too much wind, too much fog, too much wind again, and then rain. Bummer. I may have a few foggy photos to share, but nothing spectacular.
- I *still* haven’t gotten around to buying new underwear for myself. So much for me and my “great ideas.”
- Oh, yeah…and that “getting-back-to-photography” thing? Not so much yet.
- Been running to Big Girl’s Volleyball games. She made the modified team and is Captain. WhooHoo!
- Lots of visiting lately…and cooking.
- Another Carlos’ Bakery delivery…jeans getting tight.
- Having a pool guy come Monday to “discuss possibilities.” We’ll see.
- Hating that Fall has arrived.
- Wondering how women can stand to wear clothing once perimenopause strikes. (Everything I own for the cooler months feels either too scratchy, too hot, too heavy, too tight, too slippy…just uncomfortable. Any advice? Please don’t tell me it’s time to go buy some stretchy waistband polyester pants…I will die.)
- Finished editing Caring for Children web pages and waiting for feedback. Holiday push starts soon.
- Attempting to cut my monthly household budget nearly in half. Sucks.
- Toying with the whole Disney in spring idea, but feeling the money crunch. A Pool? Disney? Or feeding and clothing the kids? Decisions decisions.
- Officially gave up my PTA Treasurer position yesterday! Whoo Hoo!
- LOVING Glee!!! Best best best show!
- HATING Russell and Ben on Survivor….Evil incarnate.
- Thought poor Chef Ramsay was going to have a coronary this past week.
- Got my New Moon tickets already…Girls night out with Daughter, Sister, Neighbor, and Neighbor Daughter planned.
- Sick of running to the Orthodontist already, and my family has many more years to go. *sigh*
Okay…enough already. You get the picture. Life is good, life is busy, life is stable, and I am content. The only thing I would change right now is my ability to wear a sweater for more than five minutes without wanting to claw my face off. Oh, yeah…and money. Lots of money would be nice. 😉