I have learned:
* what a correct exposure is
* what aperture is, where to find it, what it does, and how to change it
* what shutter speed is, how it is related to aperture and ISO (oh, yeah, I learned what the heck that is too!) , where to find it, and how to change it
* how to do that “isolated subject” thing
* how to use my Manual Setting!! Yay!
Here’s a practice photo with an aperture f/5.6 and shutter speed of 1/25th second
And the same shot, with an aperture of f/22 and a shutter speed of 1.6 sec.
And who knew that the smaller the f/ number, the bigger the opening? And that changing one thing necessitates changing another??? Crazy I tell ya! No wonder I’ve been clueless for so long!