Daily asked, so here they are! The instructions…
You’ll need little styrofoam balls (1 and 1/2 inch):
Craft glue and glitter:
Corsage pins, and short pins:
Several varieties of beads of your choosing and—
A razor blade:
1) Cut balls into flat rounds using the blade, cover them with glue and a crapload of glitter, let dry.
2) Load corsage pin with beads in a pretty pattern…leave about 1/2 inch at the end.
3) Stick pin into some glue, and into the side of styrofoam round.
4) Continue, using a total of 6 corsage pins.
5) Continue the above process with six short pins and beads, inserting short pins in between the corsage pins.
6) Admire and photograph your handiwork…
Oh, yeah, and don’t forget to attach some sort of hanger from one of the pins…clear jewelry-making line, or a ribbon should do.
So easy! Have fun!